POSTERS & ABSTRACTS
Posters & Abstracts
1. Adoptive Cellular Therapy (ACT) With Allogeneic Activated Natural Killer (aNK) Cells in Patients With Advanced Merkel Cell Carcinoma (MCC): Preliminary Results of a Phase 2 Trial
Shailender Bhatia, Melissa Burgess, Hui Zhang, Tien Lee, Hans Klingemann, Patrick Soon-Shiong, Paul Nghiem, John M. Kirkwood
2. Development of an IL-2 independent NK cell line expressing high-affinity Fc-receptor to augmentmonoclonal antibody therapy Laurent Boissel, Kerry S. Campbell, Ashley M. James, Frances Toneguzzo, Hans Klingemann
Conkwest, Inc., Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA USA; Institute for Cancer Research, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA USA
3. A GMP-Grade IL-2 Independent NK Cell Line Expressing The High-affinity Fc-receptor (haNK) to Augment Antibody Therapeutics: Combination of haNKTM With Anti-CD38 Monoclonal Antibody (Daratumumab) In Multiple Myeloma Boissel L, Klingemann H, Campbell K, Nichols K, Toneguzzo F, Khan J, Marcus, P, Williams BA, Keating A, and Soon-Shiong P, NantKwest, Inc., Cambridge, MA, USA; Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA; Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada; NantKwest, Inc., Culver City, CA, USA; University California Los Angeles, CA, USA
4. Targeted NK cells display potent activity against glioblastoma and induce protective antitumor immunity
Congcong Zhang, Michael C. Burger, Lukas Jennewein, Anja Waldmann, Michel Mittelbronn, Torsten Tonn, Joachim P. Steinbach, Winfried S. Wels
Georg-Speyer-Haus, Institute for Tumor Biology and Experimental Therapy, Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Institute for Neurooncology, Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany; German Cancer Consortium (DKTK), partner site Frankfurt/Mainz, Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Edinger Institute, Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany; German Red Cross Blood Donation Service North-East, Dresden, Germany.
5. haNK, a cytotoxic human high affinity natural killer cell line, exerts enhanced ADCC mediated by avelumab (an anti-PD-L1 antibody) against multiple human tumor cell lines
Kwong Y. Tsang, Massimo Fantini, James W. Hodge, Rika Fujii, Ingrid Fernando, Caroline Jochems, Christopher R. Heery, James L. Gulley, Patrick Soon-Shiong, Jeffrey Schlom.
Laboratory of Tumor Immunology and Biology and Genitourinary Malignancies Branch, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD; NantKwest, Culver City, CA.
6. Preclinical characterization of a novel monoclonal antibody targeting a neo-antigen expressed in ovarian and GI malignancies
Kristen Zeligs, Philip M. Arlen, Kwong Tsang, Lidia Hernandez, Massimo Fantini, Christina M. Annunziata.
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, MD; Precision Biologics, Inc., Rockville, MD; National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD.